2017 Shelfwide Cruise: July 24 - July 31
- Nancy N. Rabalais, LSU & LUMCON, Principal Investigator, Chief Scientist
- Gene Turner, LSU, Principal Investigator
- Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium
- Wendy Morrison, Senior Research Associate, Co-Chief Scientist
- Logen Pietraroia, Research Assistant
- Claire Windecker, Research Assistant
- Louisiana State University
- Andrea Price, Visiting Scientist
- Tom Aepelbacher, Research Associate
- Matt Kupchik, Post Doctoral Associate
- Celeste Lanclois, Graduate Student
- The final dissolved oxygen data will be corrected, as necessary, from linear regression with the Winkler titrations over a range of 0.22 to 8.43 mg/L. Initial observations indicate correction, but the f-factor for the Winkler standard remains to be verified. Any corrected data will be reflected in other derived measurements.
- Salinity data not yet verified with PortaSal samples.
- CTD data remain to be post-processed with ALIGN CTD to be applied.
- Instrumentation was calibrated pre- and post-cruise according to manufacturer's specifications and standard method procedures were applied for several variables, not yet calculated, according to several LUMCON EPA-approved Quality Assurance Project Plans.
- Data collected as part of process studies remain to be analyzed and synthesized.
- Final QA/QC'd data will be submitted to NOAA NODC within two years of collection.