[ 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 ]
2015 Shelfwide Cruise: July 28 - August 3
Hypoxia ForecastPress Release
Daily LogMississippi River Discharge
Photo GallerySatellite Image
Cruise ParticipantsMarine Forecast
Dissolved Oxygen MapsAdditional Maps
Check back for updates.
- Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium - Nancy Rabalais, Chief Scientist
- Wendy Morrison, Co-Chief Scientist
- Ari Chelsky (for Brian Roberts, LUMCON)
- Tory Hebert, Research Assistant
- Shiena Normand, Research Assistant
- Louisiana State University - Gene Turner, Professor, Co-Principal Investigator
- Charlie Milan, Research Associate
- Michael Henson, Graduate Student (for Cameron Thrash, Assistant Professor)
- Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi - Xinping Hu, Assistant Professor
- Florida State University - Lauren Gillies, Graduate Student (for Olivia Mason, FSU)
- University of Georgia - Mary Kate Rogener, Graduate Student (for Mandy Joye, UGA)
- Your Ocean Consulting - Leslie Smith, Data Manager
- The final dissolved oxygen data will be corrected, as necessary, from linear regression with the Winkler titrations over a range of 0.22 to 8.43 mg/L. Initial observations indicate correction, but the f-factor for the Winkler standard remains to be verified. Any corrected data will be reflected in other derived measurements.
- Salinity data not yet verified with PortaSal samples.
- CTD data remain to be post-processed with ALIGN CTD to be applied.
- Instrumentation was calibrated pre- and post-cruise according to manufacturer's specifications and standard method procedures were applied for several variables, not yet calculated, according to several LUMCON EPA-approved Quality Assurance Project Plans.
- Data collected as part of process studies remain to be analyzed and synthesized.
- Final QA/QC'd data will be submitted to NOAA NODC within two years of collection.