2013 Shelfwide Cruise: July 21 - July 28
- Florida State Univerisity
- Lauren Gillies, Graduate Student (for Olivia Mason, FSU)
- Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium
- Nancy Rabalais, Chief Scientist
- Lora Pride, Co-Chief Scientist
- Wendy Morrison, Senior Research Associate
- Matthew Rich, Research Assistant (for Brian Roberts, LUMCON)
- Elizabeth Robinson, Graduate Student
- Amanda Fontenot, Research Assistant
- Louisiana State University
- Gene Turner, Professor, Co-Principal Investigator
- Jim Lee, Research Associate
- Cameron Thrash, Assistant Professor
- Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi
- Xinping Hu, Assistant Professor
- University of Georgia
- Mary-Kate Rogener, Graduate Student (for Mandy Joye, UGA)
- Your Ocean Consulting
- Leslie Smith, Data Manager
Data Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- The final dissolved oxygen data will be corrected, as necessary, from linear regression with the Winkler titrations over a range of 0.22 to 8.43 mg/L. Initial observations indicate correction, but the f-factor for the Winkler standard remains to be verified. Any corrected data will be reflected in other derived measurements.
- Salinity data not yet verified with PortaSal samples.
- CTD data remain to be post-processed with ALIGN CTD to be applied.
- Instrumentation was calibrated pre- and post-cruise according to manufacturer's specifications and standard method procedures were applied for several variables, not yet calculated, according to several LUMCON EPA-approved Quality Assurance Project Plans.
- Data collected as part of process studies remain to be analyzed and synthesized.
- Final QA/QC'd data will be submitted to NOAA NODC within two years of collection.