[ 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 ]
2010 Shelfwide Cruise: July 24 - July 31
Hypoxia ForecastPress Release
Daily LogMississippi River Discharge
Photo GallerySatellite Image
Cruise ParticipantsMarine Forecast
Additional MapsInteractive Google Map
Oil Spill MapsGraphs
- Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium
- Nancy Rabalais, Chief Scientist
- Lora Pride, Co-Chief Scientist
- Geoff Sinclair, Assistant Professor
- Wendy Morrison, Senior Research Associate
- Jordan Westmoreland, Marine Technichian
- Thomas Widgeon, Marine Technician
- Brendan Young, Summer Intern (Brian Roberts in absentia) from Dickinson College
- Mayra Molina, Summer Technician from University of Maryland
- Louisiana State University
- Gene Turner, Professor
- Jim Lee, Research Associate
- Philip Riekenberg, Research Assistant (Brian Fry in absentia)
- Jenn Lasseigne, Ph.D. Candidate (LSU and LUMCON)
- University of Georgia
- Xinping Hu, Postdoctoral Research Associate (Wei-Jun Cai, in absentia)
- University of Rhode Island
- Leslie Smith, Ph.D. Candidate
Disclaimer: Data Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- The final dissolved oxygen data will be corrected, as necessary, from linear regression with the Winkler titrations over a range of 0.22 to 8.43 mg/L. Initial observations indicate correction, but the f-factor for the Winkler standard remains to be verified. Any corrected data will be reflected in other derived measurements.
- Salinity data not yet verified with PortaSal samples.
- CTD data remain to be post-processed with ALIGN CTD to be applied.
- Instrumentation was calibrated pre- and post-cruise according to manufacturer's specifications and standard method procedures were applied for several variables, not yet calculated, according to several LUMCON EPA-approved Quality Assurance Project Plans.
- Data collected as part of process studies remain to be analyzed and synthesized.
- Final QA/QC'd data will be submitted to NOAA NODC within two years of collection.