National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research, NGOMEX09: Integrated Ecosystem Modeling of the Causes of Hypoxia (Rabalais et al.), grant numbers NA09NOS4780204 to Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium and NA09NOS4780230 to Louisiana State University.
Disclaimer: Data Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- The final dissolved oxygen data will be corrected, as necessary, from linear regression with the Winkler titrations over a range of 0.22 to 8.43 mg/L. Initial observations indicate correction, but the f-factor for the Winkler standard remains to be verified. Any corrected data will be reflected in other derived measurements.
- Salinity data not yet verified with PortaSal samples.
- CTD data remain to be post-processed with ALIGN CTD to be applied.
- Instrumentation was calibrated pre- and post-cruise according to manufacturer's specifications and standard method procedures were applied for several variables, not yet calculated, according to several LUMCON EPA-approved Quality Assurance Project Plans.
- Data collected as part of process studies remain to be analyzed and synthesized.
- Final QA/QC'd data will be submitted to NOAA NODC within two years of collection.